Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading - Blockchain at Berkeley | 1.02 GB
This course will provide you with an in-depth explanation of the technical, fundamental, and psychological analysis as it relates to cryptocurrencies
Welcome to our advanced course on cryptocurrency trading! This course requires no previous knowledge and is presented in a way that everyone should be able to understand. That being said we highly recommend taking our free Cryptocurrency Trading Explained course if you are brand new to the space.
While our introductory course was a basic overview that familiarized you to tools and resources in a broad sense, this course is much more concrete with walkthroughs, personal examples, and analysis. A real emphasis is put on tangible experiences based on over a decade of combined experience.
This advanced crypto trading course will cover:
- How to properly determine risk in a volatile and unpredictable environment
- Long term vs. short term strategies
- ICO risk management
- Paper trading vs. trading “real money”
- Necessary trading mindset
- Controlling emotions
- How to handle losses or gains
- Discussion of personal tips and lessons learned
- Price and volume structure
- Trend lines
- Liquidity zones
- Common trends in various cryptos
- Bollinger Bands
- Ichimoku Cloud
- Heiken Ashi Strategy
We are pleased to announce that two sensational crypto day traders, Collin Crypto and CarpeNoctom, have contributed content and free indicator trials to this section!
- Trading ICOs
- Early Adopter Strategy
Walkthrough of how to use several popular exchanges
- Placing asks/bids
- Market vs. limit sells
- Setting stop loss levels
- Checklist for analyzing cryptocurrencies and ICO’s
- Introduction to top market cap cryptocurrencies
- ICO Analysis (Also a section on how to buy ICO’s)
- How to analyze/trade using market sentiment
- Identifying fear, greed and other emotions in the market
- Applying personal emotion to general markets
- How market psychology drives technical indicators
And much more!
We Delivered The Item Digitally To Your Email Where You Can Then Download The Course Anytime From The Link Provided. Our File Hosted On Mega.Nz And Google-Drive
No Physical Item Will Be Delivered
Please allowed 24 hours for us to process and confirmed Your order before we can send you the Download link.
Feel Free To Contact Us If You Have Any Question