The Course Download link will be send Manually By us direct to your email please check your inbox and spam folder too
Please allowed 12 hours for us to process and send you the Download link.
Ray Milano discovered Forex trading 5 years ago while attending school at Seneca College for Financial Planning in Business Administration. On his 3rd year he realized that majority of his clients at his co-op placement were successful due to Forex trading.
This pushed ray milano into further research on how to be successful in the Forex Trading market. After dropping out of College, Ray began spending countless hours and invested thousands of dollars on trading under various mentors. End result, Ray had discovered a unique technique to maximize profits, minimize loss in the Forex trading world.
The education and enrichment of our traders stands in the core of our activity, and is a crucial part of allowing our customers to trade with confidence.
Therefore, Andromeda FX Group is committed to provide top educational materials.
Our educational segment constantly develops and is refreshed with new content, as part of our mission to inspire people and expand their horizons, while mastering their trading skills. our vision is to open the financial markets for everyone to trade in a simple and transparent way. Social investing allows you to see, follow and copy the most successful investors in our community, so from now on you don’t have to be a professional in order to invest like one.
Andromeda Forex Group Utilities
- Book 1 on 1 (Premium, Platinum Students)
- Andromeda Forex Group Schedule
- Orientation Slides
- November – Rapid Scalping S/R (25:57)
- November Lesson – Ichimoku Reversal (18:51)
- November 28 – BB/RSI Strategy (27:33)
- December 17 lesson – MACD (23:44)
- Dec 24 – Price Action / MACD (37:34)
Introduction to Forex Trading
- Forex Trading: The Good and the Bad
- Downloadable Apps
- How to Use MT4
- Type of Traders in Forex
- Lesson 1.0 – Fundamentals of Forex
- Lesson 1.1 – Pip Value
- Lesson 1.2 – Intro to Technical Analysis, Charts
- Lesson 1.3 – Swing Traders and Day Traders
- Lesson 2.0 – Why Technical Analysis?
- Lesson 2.1 – Pivot Points
- Lesson 2.2 – Fibonacci Pattern
- Lesson 2.3 – Moving Averages
- Lesson 2.4 – Price Action
- Moving Averages Video
Psychology of Trading
- Lesson 3.0 – 3 Common Trading Issues by New Traders
- Lesson 3.1 – 5 Essential Tips for New Traders
- Lesson 3.2 – Bad Habits
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Lesson 4.0 – Draw down and Maximum Draw down, what are they?
- Lesson 4.1 – Why Most Trader Fail
Advanced Technical Analysis
- Lesson 5.0 – How to Use Oscillators to Warn You of the End of a Trend
- Lesson 5.1 – How to use Parabolic SAR
- Lesson 5.2 – Advanced Scalping Method, Combination of Moving Averages and Parabolic SAR
- How to Use Bollinger Bands
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.